Thursday, October 21, 2010

learning my own name

Well, today I have to admit my learning curve is a bit more than I could handle without making mistakes.  I posted my blog address to my online quilt guild "Cdnquiltswappers" only to find out I don't even know my own name.  LOL.  Sometimes I don't know much at all.  I have been busy enjoying this nice fall weather and hoping it would stay til Dec 15, then come back again by March 15.  I believe in equality in most things, including the weather.  Each season should run three months.  If I were mother nature, I would have it organized that way.  LOL.  I will eventually get the hang of blogging.  In the meantime, there are no frills here.  Just a running account of how my brains rambles.  I sat today listing the jobs needing to be completed before snow flies and it filled the page.  None of it will get done if I sit here all day.  So I'm off to the yard to shorten that work list by half at least right after I change the blog address listed at Cdnquiltswappers.  Catch ya tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment